Bengaluru Police have put in place a technique methods and arrange car diversions to ease site visitors woes through the 5 days of the mega occasion on the Yelahanka Air Power Station.
“The “Aero India 2023″ will likely be attended by numerous VVIP’s, VIP’s and International dignitaries. Lakh’s of normal public are additionally more likely to witness this Present. In curiosity of easy motion of emergency service autos and autos travelling in the direction of Worldwide Airport, measures like prohibition of heavy autos motion and a technique system, car diversion have been quickly applied,” the Bengaluru Traffic Police stated in an announcement.
Commuters travelling from Bengaluru East to the Kempegowda Worldwide Airport have been suggested to take the Okay.R.Puram -HennuruCross – Bagaluru – Mylanahalli – Beguru backgate – KIAL route. Whereas individuals travelling from Bengaluru West have been suggested to take the Goraguntepalya – BELCircle – Gangamma Circle – Mom Dairy – Unnikrishnan Junction – Doddaballapura Street – Rajanakunte – Addiganahalli – MVIT – Vidyanagar Cross – KIAL route.
To get to KIAL from South Bengaluru, cops advise taking the Mysore Street – Nayandahalli – Chandra lay-out – Goraguntepalya – BEL Circle – Gangamma Circle – Mom Dairy – Unnikrishnan Junction – Doddaballapura Street – Rajanukunte – Addiganahalli – MVIT Cross – Vidvanagar Cross – KIAL route.
Bengaluru Police have additionally prohibited parking in particular areas of the town in gentle of the five-day occasion, the restrictions for that are as follows:
- No parking on each side of the street from Nagenahalli gate to the Ambiance Dhabha cross connecting to Bangalore-Bellary street;
- No parking on each side of the street from Mekhri cicle to Devanahalli of Bangalore-BellaryRoad;
- No parking on each side of the ring street from Goraguntepalya to Hennuru junction;
- No parking on each side of the street from Reva school junction to Bagalur Cross on Bagalurmain street;
- No parking on each aspect of the street from Nagavara Junction to Bagaluru Junction by way of Thanisandra most important street