State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Notification 2023 Recruitment 2000 Probationary Officer Posts. The advertisement No is CRPD/PO/2023-24/19. The aspirants who want to get a job at SBI Bank then they have a golden opportunity to complete his or her Dreams.
SBI PO Notification 2023 Recruitment
Interested ones can check the SBI PO Recruitment and the eligibility who can apply. Starting Date of the Vacancy is 07 to 27 September 2023. To get more about SBI Probationary Officers PO Bharti education, age limit, syllabus, selection process, Application Fee, state-wise bank Jobs, and all other details. See the below for more information
Apply Date: 07 September 2023
Last Date: 27 September 2023
Fee Last Date: 27 September 2023
Exam Date: OCT 2023
Admit Card: Update Soon
Main Exam Date: Dec 2023
There could be changes if the SBI PO Notification Date Extended
Read the Official Notification for more info…..
|General / OBC / EWS:||750-/|
|SC / ST / PH:||0-/|
Aspirants can pay their application fee online mode through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or PAYTM.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Read SBI PO Notification 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria Education Qualification for SBI Probationary Officers PO Bharti
- Candidates must have passed Any recognized university in India awards Bachelor’s degrees in various streams
SBI PO Notification 2023 Vacancy Probationary Officer Overview
How to Apply SBI PO Notification 2023?
- Visit the State Bank Of India website at https://bank.sbi.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “SBI PO Recruitment” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Link||Join Group|